Southern Interventional Pain Center, located in Thomasville, has programs that include a comprehensive medical evaluation for each patient directed toward their specific symptoms to better establish a treatment plan. We treat many types of pain with minimally invasive procedures.
Some of our pain management services include:
- Comprehensive assessment to establish a diagnosis for the source of pain.
- Development of a multidisciplinary care plan.
- Interventional minimally-invasive procedures.
- Coordination with appropriate disciplines if needed.
- Careful pain medication(s) monitoring and alteration if necessary.
Below are some of our effective pain care treatments:
- Selective Nerve Root Blocks (Lumbar)
- Medial Branch Nerve Blocks
- Facet Joint
- Sacroiliac Joint Blocks
- Sympathetic Blocks
- Peripheral Nerve Blocks
- Occipital Nerve Blocks
- EMG / NCS
Click on your pain type to view the most common treatments used for your type of pain.